- We’re working with branches individually to see when the best opening date is for them under the new conditions.
- Sick? Stay home. Seek advice from Healthline or your GP
- Returns Bin will be opened on Wednesday, September 8th from 9am
- Open to the public from Thursday September 9th from 10am. Usual Opening Hours from then: M. T. W. F.: 9.30-5.30; Thurs. 10-5.30; Sat. 9.30-12.30
- Mandatory for those aged 12 and over to scan the QR code or Manually sign-in. There will be paper slips and a ballot box. These slips will be kept securely & kept for 60 days as required before being destroyed.
- Masks must be worn by the public aged 12 and over and the staff
- Sanitise on the way in and out
- Keep 2 metres apart from staff and other visitors
- No programmes, events or activities at Level 2 except for Justices of the Peace on Wednesdays 10-1pm
- Contact us via phone (03) 433-0850 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org: there may be some delay in getting back to you but will respond as soon as we can.
- Be kind and patient with staff.
For programmes and events happening at the library, please visit Culture Waitaki
Changes are coming in the digital distribution of content provided by Allied Press: Otago Daily Times, Ashburton Courier, Central Rural Life, Hokitika Guardian, Mountain Scene, Oamaru Mail, Southern Rural Life, The Courier, The Ensign, The Greymouth Star,The News (Central Otago), The News (North Canterbury), Southland Express, The Star, The West Coast Messenger.
Effective September 18, 2021, PressReader users will only be able to access Allied Press content through the Pressreader website 'on-site' at Ōamaru and Palmerston libraries. Allied Press content will no longer be available to users via the PressReader app, while onsite, or offsite, when accessing it. However, all Allied Press titles will be available through the PressReader.com website on library or personal computers but only on library premises.
Quote of the day
NEW ADDITIONS TO OUR CATALOGUE
New & Recently Acquired Titles
Choose a group to see what's new to the library